Passenger Service Desk:
- Online Flight Schedules: See the Terminal Facebook Page
- Terminal Web Site (hosted on McChord's web site)
- Terminal Hours: AMC Desk hours are: 0700-1600 daily (and some evenings when a flight is being processed). The Commercial Airport is 24 hours.
- Terminal Dining: Most eateries/restaurants are located past the security checkpoint (boarding pass required). Some (e.g. Starbucks and a few others are prior to the boarding gates and open 24/7.
- Lockers: USO; Ken’s Baggage Storage and Rentals
- Internet/WiFi: In USO
- USO: SeaTac USO
- Base Dining Facility:
47° 26' 37.0248" N, 122° 18' 6.9048" W
- Located at Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SeaTac) so just head to the normal commercial terminal. The AMC Office is located on the baggage claim level between carousel 4 & 5. Check-in counters for duty passengers are located adjacent to HAWAIIAN AIRLINES and begins 6 hrs prior to departure. Check-in time begins 6 hrs prior to departure. Space-A roll calls are conducted 3 hrs prior (~0430-0530) to departure at counters on the ticketing level. Currently, all departures are scheduled between 0700L - 0800L PST on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. Staff are usually at the AMC ticketing counter from 0230 - 0530 to mark passengers "Present."
47° 26' 46.7916" N, 122° 17' 50.7984" W
Add Extra Info:
- SeaTac only has departures to Japan and Korea as follows:
- Sunday: Misawa, Osan
- Tuesday: Yokota, Osan
- Thursday: Yokota, Iwakuni, Kadena
- See the SeaTac Patriot Express Flier (as of Mar 15) - contains generic schedule and Space-A Roll Call info. Roll Call Time can be 0430 or 0530 based on time of year (due to Daylight Savings Time). NOTE - KUNSAN was dropped from the routes in October 2013
- Rental Car (In Terminal): See SeaTac Website
- Rental Car (Off Base):
- Taxi/Shuttle: See Taxi Listing and Shuttle Services
- Local Bus: King County Metro Transit and Sound Transit offer services throughout the Seattle and Tacoma area.
- Local Rail: There is a light rail station on International Drive that travels between SeaTac and Downtown Seattle. Take the walkway from the Parking Garage 4th Level to the station. Trains depart about every 10 minutes during the day. You can view the fill route map and schedules on the Port of Seattle Website.
- Staff are usually at the AMC ticketing counter from 0230 - 0530 to mark passengers "Present."
- Arriving passengers can be met at Baggage Claim #1 (or arrange to meet at the SeaTac USO).
- Lodging: No military lodging nearby. See AMCGRAM for local hotels.