- Online Flight Schedules: See Passenger Terminal Facebook Page
- Terminal Hours:
- Terminal Dining:
- Internet/WiFi: Billeting (Hotel Frontera) has and WiFi is also available in the passenger terminal. Several computers are also available both places that can be used by space-A Passengers.
- USO: No
- Base Dining Facility:
- On-Base Shuttle: Call dispatcher at 722-8063 for transport to any base location (as of Jun 10)
- Rental Car (In Terminal): ATA Rental office at the base gas station (about a 10-15 minute walk from the terminal). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, DSN 722 8565
- Rental Car (Off Base): Contact Pepe Medina at 954 850 665 or 608 339 257 (Cell)
- Taxi/Shuttle: Pepe Medina (Rental Car) also offers Taxi-Shuttle service
- Local Bus: Space-A is available on a Worker's Bus that travels between Moron AB and Seville.Worker's Bus Schedule (includes map) (As of: November 2011).
- Local Rail: Closest Rail is in Utrera
How do I get from Moron AB to NAS Rota using ground transportation? (Current as of Nov 09)
The lodging office on Moron AB has schedules of the worker's buses that operates from Moron AB (from behind dining facility) to/from Seville (near the bus station) and Moron de la Frontera. These buses are free and available on a Space-A basis (see map and schedule posted under Ground Transportation above). Do not bring luggage aboard these buses.
The worker's bus between Moron AB and Seville includes a bus stop near the Cruz Campos brewery in Seville. It is only a ten minute walk from this worker's bus stop to the main train station, Santa Justa, in Seville. A commercial bus travels between Seville and Rota (see the NS Rota Page for schedules and more info).
Wednesdays, a shuttle (canceled as of April 2011) travels from Moron AFB to NAS Rota and then back to Moron AB, if needed, and can be used on a Space-A basis. Phone the Motor Pool for more info at 011-34-95584-8063.
You can also reverse the instructions on the Rota page to travel between these two locations.
How do I process through Spanish Immigration at Moron AB? (Current as of April 2015)
- As of April 2015 only personnel temporarily or permanently assigned in Spain or mission essential personnel (aircrew, military on orders, etc), may fly into Moron Air Base, Spain on military aircraft. This restriction is due to the non-availability of customs and immigration
If by chance you are manifested on a mission to Moron AB then here's the procedure some passengers have used. The Pax Terminal will need to send a copy of the arriving flight manifest to the National Police at the Seville Airport and all arriving Space-A passengers who need their passport stamped will have to go to the Seville Airport (See Terminal Map for Location) to get their entry stamp.